We are urgently looking to hire a Project Management Processes and Tools Deployment for one of our international Telecom clients to be based in Tehran, Iran.
- Plan, manage and implement standardized PM processes and tools in projects, countries / regions / COM organizations.
- Provide guidance for E2E and P&T in Customer cases.
- Provide transparency on GS relevant tool landscape (x SB) and facilitate contacts towards global tool experts for support.
- Support Projects to achieve required E2E GS Process and Tool, KPI coverage and necessary customization and adaptation.
- Support for PM concept and system in use phase.
- Lead, instruct, document and maintain approved/confirmed localization of processes and tools.
- Communicate process changes, end user instructions, issue status and system performance (aligned with global PMO as well as SB’s).
- Negotiate and discusses process and solution improvements in order to properly understand and take into consideration impacts on other Lines of Business and/or stake holders before proceeding with any improvement request.
- Validate and approves workarounds in own responsibility area affecting cost & resource as well as operational model.
- Support Program Management (COM, PM, CPM, PM Processes and Tools Managers) and other relevant stake holders in end user training development and delivery.
- Initiate change and/or improvement requests based on key user and end user feedback according to standardized requirement management process.
- Assist in the planning and management of the design; testing; and implementation of process improvements and development system upgrades/ changes with the appropriate involvement from service lines.
- Facilitate and conduct necessary testing.
- Participate in development and implementation of new tools and processes.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Information Technology Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.