Mselect is Hiring a Transmission Manager for one of its internet services clients to be based in Sulaymaniyah.
- Responsible for Access Network Budgeting and projects implementation related to access Transmission planning.
- Prepare the Network Design & Procedure, Documents for all the Transmission network entities.
- Manage Technical Budget & Business Planning (Transmission Network) including OPEX and CAPEX.
- Handle and monitor New Technology Projects carried on by the company or the third party vendor.
- Finalize the Annual Budgets, placing the POs and following the on-time delivery of equipment.
- Coordinate with different Vendors to finalize terms and scope of work
- Crave out strategy for quality improvement and cost effectiveness.
- Define goals for team to achieve department’s objectives effectively.
- Redesign of existing processes for enhanced resource utilization.
- Manage performance evaluation of the team members and counseling for improvement.
- Ensure smooth communication between management and team
- Conduct training need analysis of team to ensure proper training and development and career growth
- Ensure that the Transmission Network KPI are met within timelines
- Ensure continuous Network Optimization and effective Inventory Management
- Coordinate and resolve any TXN related bottlenecks
- Plan, implement and monitor fiber roll out project.
- Plan, implement and monitor new transmission requirement for microwave and fiber.
- Provide direct and detail reporting for work and projects to the direct manager.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering and Master in Project Management will be preferred.
- 6 - 8 Years of relevant experience, specialization in the area of Transmission Backbone & Access ( SDH, DWDM, Optical Fiber, Microwave ).
- Excellent understanding of Transport network planning including MW, SDH, MSTP, DWDM, IP, GPON and fiber deployment.
- RFPs formulation and evaluation experience.
- Negotiations Skills.
- Project Management.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Proactive management techniques
- Good presentation
- Negotiations & analytical skills
- Team management