MSELECT is looking to hire a Head of Delivery for our client based in Erbil. Candidates must have relevant experience in a similar role. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
The Head of Delivery is responsible for ensuring that the client’s foreign policy priorities are delivered.
- Creating and maintaining a master-list of the client’s top foreign policy priorities
- Communicating these priorities to various departments, overseas representatives, and other relevant staff
- Ensuring that effective delivery plans for these priorities are developed
- Holding those parts of the greater client staff responsible for delivery to account
- Recommending amendments to the priorities and delivery plans as circumstances change
- Keeping the head of the foreign policy departments informed of progress in delivering the client’s top priorities
- Understanding and experience of driving central outcome delivery, ideally related to international relations
- Understanding of the international system and international relations, including bilateral and multilateral
- Ability to hold senior interlocutors to account for performance
- Strong English and Kurdish language skills
- Understanding of client’s international relations and international ambitions
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process and at such time our client’s name will be revealed to them.