Head of HSE
|Job Title:||Head of HSE|
|Contact Name:||David Bernard|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Monitoring and bringing to the attention of the Company Directors and personnel of the new Acts of the Government, Statutory Instruments, HSE Guidance Notes, Codes of Practice and Instructions related to HSE;
- Development and introduction of the HSE related Internal normative documentation;
- Organization of development of the HSE Emergency Plan, Environmental Protection measures;
- Development of Program and organization of comprehensive training of the Company employees as well as consulting on HSE issues;
- Control over compliance of the Company employees to the HSE requirements;
- Study and analysis of the causes for emergencies and incidents, industrial traumas and occupational deceases;
- Participation in investigation of the industrial emergencies and incidents, development of mitigation actions to minimize risk of incidents and emergencies;
- Reporting to the Government Bodies and the Company Management Bodies on HSE issues;
- Planning and organization through the authorized business units of procurement and issue to Company units and employees of PPE, HSE equipment, normative and training documentation, distribution and visual materials;
- Planning and control over collection, storage and utilization of industrial wastes, discharges.
- Promotion of the highest HSE standard and culture within the Company, Contractors and Business Partners.
- Must be fluent in Russian and English.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on Managerial position in HSE area.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available