Our client a major Industrial and distribution company is currently looking to hire a Store Manager to be based in Baghdad, with at least 3 years of experience in store management.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with Iraqi standard and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Reduction in warehousing cost by 25% across Warehouses.
- 100% synchronization of All on Ground stocks with SAGE at any point in time.
- Develop and discuss on weekly basis with sales their Planned Vs Actual Target report raising flags where the variances are more than 10% (+ /-), via an Email.
- Automating Stock Movement, Trade Age and Stock Sheet in the system.
- Strategically manage stock trade age across the warehouse with strong reporting structure.
- Update and discuss following reports on daily basis with Supply Chain Manager and get instructions for the day:
- Stock Coverage in No. Of Days across Warehouses.
- Trade Age report and critical items.
- Administrative / Regulatory Issues Diary.
- Inventory Levels for each SKU should be discussed every week to avoid shortages and over stocking with the Warehouse Keepers and the Branch Manager on weekly basis through a SKYPE session or Email.
- Offloading the imports received from Um-E- Qasr with time stamps of 3 hours with proper recording and documentation which can be audited at any point in time.
- Keep a strong liaison with MOH and other Govt bodies to maintain proper record and comply with Iraqi regulations.
- Maintain a proper track of PROMOs and lias with sales for any updates, keeping all warehouses update with the same information.
- Develop Supply Chain team to learn and maintain reporting system updated.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager training and developing people skills.
Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards,
Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills,
Analysing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Judgment.