HR Administrator is required for international oil & gas operator, with minimum 5-10 years of experience in HR to be based in Dubai. The candidate will work closely with the HR Generalist in providing an effective and comprehensive HR & Recruitment service for recruitment of Kurdistan operations.
- Assisting with maintaining up-to-date recruitment records such as Recruitment Requisition Form (RRF) and Job Descriptions (JDs) for every new position request received. Making sure all approvals are received and filed accordingly.
- Assisting with arranging interviewers with candidates and line managers.
- Updating the recruitment tracker on a regular basis.
- Assisting with following up and liaising with HR team in Erbil with regards to local recruitment process.
- Attending weekly and adhoc recruitment / manpower meetings with management, department heads and taking note of company's recruitment priorities and the action planning process.
- Assist with preparing job offers and employment contracts
- Handling onboarding activities (pre-employment medical, references, etc.) for new joiners and keeping track of the progress
- Assisting with preparation of company's Onboarding kit and preparation of Agenda for new joiner’s orientation.
- Preparation and upkeeping of Employee file(s) once the employee has been onboarded both on electronic shared folders and physical files.
- Liaising with external vendors for arranging pre-employment medicals, arranging movement of personal belongings etc. where applicable and effectively manage and communicate the invoices settlement with internal staff and external vendors.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 - 10 years of international experience in recruitment
- Oil & Gas Company experience beneficial
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Working knowledge of Employee Database
- Having a valid Dubai visa
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment and process large volumes of data / information
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Well organized, and ability to multitask
- Flexible and willingness to learn new processes & adapt to changes
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Ability to keep accurate and concise records
- Strong Time Management
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Labour Law Knowledge
Noting that this will be a fixed term contract until 31 Dec 2018