MSELECT, on behalf of a major global Oil and Gas client in Basra is looking for an HR Assistant, minimum of 4 years’ experience in human resources management with at least 2 years in the position of HR Assistant or HR System Administrator. the candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English.
The HR Assistant is expected to support the HR Manager and the HR
Deputy Manager with recruitment activities, staff information management, HR policies and procedures, talent review and succession planning, implementation of the HR annual operating plan, facilitating team meetings and follow up on agreed actions.
- Assist the Recruitment Team in the preparation of the regular reports and updating tracker
- Laisse with the contingent labor team / employment agencies on onboarding the national new joiners.
- Maintain staff information changes and leavers in the HR system by coordinating proactively with all departments and other HR teams
- Participate in the HR system rollout, user acceptance testing for any system modifications and provide end-user training, when needed
- Support the HR Manager/ HR Deputy Manager in the implementation of the nationalization strategy by facilitating and /or attending progress meetings, preparing relevant reports and utilizing best HR practices
- Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and processes
- Prepare regular reports, such as staff statistics, new joiners and leavers, recruitment and hiring reports and HR monthly dashboard
- At least, an accredited college diploma in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human Resources Management with at least 2 years in the position of HR Assistant or HR System Administrator.
- Hands-on experience with HR systems and HR procedures in large & complex organizations, preferably Oil & Gas organizations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and outlook.
- Attention to details and highly developed execution & planning skills with a results-driven focus and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with people at various levels in the organization.
- Very good level of English is required (written and spoken)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.