MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Assistant for an automotive client in Erbil, 1 year of experience in HR and Recruitment is required, fluency in English and Arabic or Kurdish is a must.
The HR Assistant Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data n the Auto-line system.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information, organizing work, answering the telephone, relaying messages, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs any related task as requested by the direct supervisor.
- Provide the daily leave report to the management on time.
- Ensure and update the Grading system to all the staff in the location.
- Implementing the company policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the staff are committed to the company (Uniform/Drees code), (ID/Name Tag).
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any related university degree.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field.
- English Language is requested.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.