MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Senior Specialist for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidates must have at least 3-5 years of experience in HR. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Responsible for T&D of the client branch
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in HR
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Strong understanding of international HR principles
- English and Kurdish fluency is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.