MSELECT is looking for an HR and Payroll Officer to be based in Sulaimaniya on behalf of our client, a major telecommunications corporation.
- Assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance Management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Preparing staff handbooks.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertaking regular salary reviews.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Good spoken and written communications skills in Kurdish, English and Arabic.
- Ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels of fairness and objectivity discretion.
- Good organizational ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to details.
- Good administration and computer skills.
- Min. 2- 3 years of experience in the field of HR.
- B.Sc. in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.