MSELECT is looking to hire an HR Specialist for an automotive client in Erbil, 3 years of experince in HR and Recruuitment is required, fluency in English and Kurdish or Arabic is a must.
The Group HR Specialist is responsible for coordinating and implementing the Group’s Human Resource management activities such as personnel management, recruitment and selection processes, employee's relationship, career counselling, grievances, and ensure their compliance to regulating laws.
- Acquires knowledge of functional area and Human Resource Information Systems and maintains the personnel filing systems in coordination with the HR officers at all branches.
- Provides advice in conjunction with other members of the HR department on the interpretation of HR Policies, procedures, guidelines and employee relations issues to staff and management.
- Executes and maintains a comprehensive human resources management planning by identifying the number of vacant positions and level of skills desired through close coordination with the Company’s departments and workload analysis.
- Monitors employees’ attendance, absenteeism, compliance with company internal systems, and report findings to the line manager for action according to the Group’s policies and procedures.
- Handles the recruitment processes including advertising the vacancies, checking application forms, screening, short listing, organizing and coordinating interviews.
- Provides new staff members with an orientation about the Group’s operations, vision and mission, facilities, and internal system in order to foster a positive attitude toward achieving the company’s overall objectives.
- Works closely with company departments to assist employees understand and implement the Group’s HR policies and procedures and monitors employees’ compliance with the Group’s internal system.
- Conducts an exit interview to identify the reasons of employees’ resignations, analyze these reasons, and provide suggestions for the HR Manager.
- Serves as a liaison between management and employees by handling their inquiries and suggestions which includes resolving employees work problems and handling grievance committee administrative activities such as file keeping and writing minutes of meetings.
- Answers employees’ enquires regarding all employment relationship including duties, responsibilities, internal systems, formalities, and guidance, and prepare needed documentation they required in accordance to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Assists in promoting a positive relationship between employees and encouraging a healthy organizational climate.
- Ensures that all HR personnel activities across all group Companies comply with internal policies, procedures and Iraqi labor law.
- Performs any related task as requested by the direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR.
- Computer skills
- Fluency in English and Kurdish or Arabic.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.