MSELECT is looking to hire an HSE Manager for an oil services company to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Prepare HSSE plan for the company
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations
- Provide day to day HSSE activities in accordance with client and company requirements.
- Ensure adequate implementation of HSSE procedures and operation control procedures while work is being performed.
- Lead tool box talks and conduct safety briefings and prepare task based risk assessments.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Local candidates are accepted.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the same role with international companies.
- High standard of spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.