MSELECT is looking to hire an HSE Training Instructor for a consultancy client in Erbil, Kurdistan, A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, and recognized HSE qualification as a minimum such as IOSH and NEBOSH, fluency in English is a must.
- Deliver approved HSE trainings to Client personnel, including technicians, and to other contractors and subcontractor’s personnel in accordance with approved HSE Training Matrix
- Provide relevant training materials required to cover HSE training programs content.
- Challenge assumptions, identify solutions in problem areas, evaluate raw data and make sure it is embedded into the HSE training programs by having a continous development programe in place
- Enhance developed training material by continuous review and up-grade to ensure that training material content reflects latest changes in Company HSE Regulation as well as Kurdistan Region of Iraq safety Regulation
- Organise communication with all Client departments and subdivisions and receive their inputs for planning and organising the compulsory and recommended HSE training courses.
- Prepare detailed training schedules to representative on a yearly, monthly and weekly basis.
- Ensure that all trainings conducted are recorded on the training recording database. Maintain and improve training recording database on the regular basis and as per Company requirements.
- Provide detailed training reports on a monthly and annual basis, highlighting problem areas and potential solutions.
- Make recommendations to Client Management on how to improve the HSE training program and provide integrated solutions to meet Client’s training requirements.
- To provide enhanced HSE training solutions via engagement of any particular specialists from third-party companies/organisations, educational institutes, JVs may be required in Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
- To provide Client with a list of data and any documentation required.
- Ensure that the HSE training program adequately prepares Client Personnel (and any other Client’s contractor’s and subcontractor’s personnel assigned to be involved in the trainings) for commissioning, start-up and operating activity by having close liaison and two-way dialogue with the appropriate Departments’ managers
- Advise the Client on best practices to make sure that the Client has ‘Best-in-Class’ solutions
- Issue appropriate certification to Client’s personnel undertaking HSE courses and successfully achieving acceptable standards of proficiency. Provide proper equipment and consumables and print plastic badges to participants.
- Ensure that quality of the service is in accordance with requirements of Contractor’s Quality Assurance Program to be reviewed and approved by Client. Quality checks will be executed on permanent base during the Contract duration by Client’s appointed Representative or any other duly appointed person.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, with some experience in major construction activities and with experience of working overseas, in a multi – ethnic / cultural environment.
- Shall have a degree in HSE or engineering science and recognized HSE qualification as a minimum such as IOSH and NEBOSH,
- minimum 10 years of working experience in O&G industries at supervisory, managing or HSE positions.
- Shall have "Train a trainer" certification from a training course provider to perform specific training.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.