MSELECT is looking to hire a Human Resources Executive for one of its major holding clients to be based in Erbil.
- Review resumes and applications.
- Conduct recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Work with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
- Maintain HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance.
- Handle insurance-related issues.
- Manage workplace safety issues.
- Train new or existing employees.
- Communicate and explain the company's HR policies to the employees.
- Preparation of salary statement.
- Handle the full and final settlement of the employees.
- Administration of all contract labor.
- Community initiatives programs - organizing and participation.
- Prepare and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the Management.
- Prepare and process timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements.
- Record, maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Maintain and regularly update master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Prepare letters such as offer and confirmation.
- Conduct exit interviews for employees and record them accordingly.
- Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective Managers.
- Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the Company.
- Fluency in Arabic, Kurdish and English is required.
- University degree in Business Management or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar positions.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.