Our client is a huge holding company involved in Construction, Oil & Gas, Real Estate, Logictiscs and Secuirty who are looking for a Human Resources Manager position to be based in their head quarter office in Erbil. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of ten years of Human Resource Management experience and will report to the CEO. The Human Resources Manager is a key member of the leadership team and is a strong business partner to support continuous improvement initiatives. The Human Resources Manager will ensure that programs, policies and procedures support the overall business objectives in the areas of staffing, talent management, training and development, employee relations and engagement, compensation and benefits as well as Human Resources administration. You will be managing a team of HR personnel within a company consiting of a high number of staff.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource labour law requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Hold BA Degree in HR/Business Management or similar.