We are looking to hire a Human Resources Specialist for one of our FMCG clients in Sulaymaniyah. The main objective of this role is to source and hire new employees in addition to overseeing current employee productivity and workforce efficiency. Minimum of 3 years of experience is required with Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Knowledge of the local Sulaymaniyah workforce
- University degree in Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the HR field
- Fluency in Kurdish, English and Arabic is required