- Make quality repair/service.
- Ability to make quick diagnosis of mechanical and hydraulic faults and know the correct repair method.
- Inspect and diagnose for quick efficient repairs.
- Be prepared to work to a high standard.
- Produce quality work without supervision.
- Be able to read English and to understand technical literature.
- Be able to accept responsibilities.
- Be clean in his work and ensure good housekeeping.
- Be willing and capable of passing on his skills to Trainees under his supervision, or be receptive of being trained in coaching and assessing in the workplace.
- Able read, understand Hydraulic drawings, inspect, troubleshooting, and repairing Hydraulic problems.
- Work unassisted and in the field, as and when required.
- High School Diploma
- Recognized qualification in Motor Vehicle Engineering.
- Should be able to read and write English to a good standard and also read and understand all Technical terminology concerning Trucks, Forklift and Heavy equipment.
- Workshop Mechanic/Apprentice (Truck).
- At least 3-5 years practical experience as a qualified Mechanic on the Truck and or Heavy Equipment products.
- Should be able to diagnose faults with the use of Service Manuals and special Tools and also work on his own with minimal supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
- Recognized qualification in Motor Vehicle Electrical Engineering.
- High School Diploma.
- At least 3 years as qualified motor vehicle Electrician.
- Knowledge of electronics is essential.