MSELECT is hiring a Maintenance Manager to run the entire maintenance operations of one of its O&G service clients here in Kurdistan Region's capital, Erbil.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing maintenance schedules and budgets.
- Delivering planned and property maintenance.
- Managing a team of multi-disciplined maintenance technicians.
- Planning, directing and controlling the efforts of the Maintenance Team.
- Ensuring that all electrical equipment is in safe working order in line with current regulations.
- Ensuring that all certificates of compliance are maintained and up to date in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Designing maintenance programs.
- Checking electrical units.
- Delegating work responsibilities.
- Recording daily maintenance activity.
- Mentoring inexperienced or new employees.
- Running an efficient repairs reporting system.
- Responding quickly to any emergencies.
- Conducting employee performance reviews.
- Involved in the hiring on maintenance personnel.
- Using specialist maintenance management software to track work.
- Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service repairs in the long run.
- Participating in senior management meetings.
- Building up maintenance teams.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are essential along with a high level of communication skills are required to provide work direction and to effectively interact with departmental employees in various departments.
- Must have strong expertise in mechanical systems such as: centrifugal pumps, chains, gear boxes, hydraulics, pneumatics, fans, conveyor belts, piping, and machining.
- 3-5 years of maintenance management requiring an in depth knowledge of industrial electrical and mechanical systems as well as automated manufacturing process controls and equipment.
- Strong command in English language.