MSELECT is looking to hire an Immigration Assistant for one of the international business consultancy firm in Baghdad. The successful candidate must have a practical experience of 2 years in the field of Administrations, emailing correspondence skills plus speaking and writing English and Arabic.
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Well versed in budgeting, inventory maintenance, time management and task prioritisation.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
- Skilled in data entry and data processing.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point.
- Skills with Mac computer.
- Highly proficient at English language.
- Respected background in international communications,
- Leadership intuition,
- Good reporting to management and filling daily reports skills.
- Well-adjusted with his work schedule,
- Confidentiality proficiency.
- Competency in prioritizing VIP clients,
- Capability to travel (both locally and internationally),
- No obstacles to prevent him from Ministry of Oil correspondence.
- Team work spirit, capability to follow instructions from management and fellow senior team mates.
- Creativity capacities.