MSELECT is hiring an Operations Coordinator with good experience in the oil & gas sector. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the same position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and regularly review the operations policies, procedures
- To ensure consistent & systematic application of best practices
- Plan and coordinate daily maintenance related activities with Operations Supervisors and establish activity priorities.
- Provide operation input related modifications and projects
- Coordinate daily with engineering sections heads to set priorities for maintenance and ensure job executed in safe way.
- Develop / update operating procedures and standing instructions guidelines and other operations documents for efficient overall control and coordination
- Coordinate work's shut downs and turn-arounds to facilitate timely completion of tasks as per procedures.
- Lead weekly permit meeting along with others section heads and authorize permits assessing the risk associated with daily work.
- Participate in HSE Committee meetings
- Set guidelines/time schedules and follow up the routine functional testing of safety, protective devices and important equipment.
- Approves material requisitions and run logs of major equipment.
- Enforce the implementation of Company Health; Safety and Environment
- A minimum 3 years experience ins the Operations Coordinating field
- Previous experience in the oil & gas sector is mandatory
- Strong command of English and Kurdish, Arabic is a plus
- Strong knowledge on operating with computer software
- Organization and documentation skills are requires as well