MSELECT is looking to hire an Instrument Engineer for an international oil operator in Kurdistan. Candidates must have 5 years’ experience in a major accident hazard industry plus experience in the use of CMMS.
Provide Instrument engineering support to the company's Production and Maintenance teams. Liaise with the Engineering and Project teams to provide an interface between the Operations Department and the support functions. Coach and develop maintenance technicians. Support equipment failure investigations in order minimize downtime and improve production efficiency and review and maintain CMMS data.
- Provide professional Instrument engineering advice and support as required
- Develop scopes for Work Order Requests and manage the implementation
- Assist in the Ops Readiness and Assurance process for new projects providing oversight and support during the design, construction and commissioning phases
- Provide technical input to equipment requisitions
- Review and update maintenance routines as necessary to maximize equipment reliability
- Provide technical input to operating procedures and standards
- Coach and support maintenance staff
- Proactively manage the development and use of the CMMS
- Provide technical evaluation support to SCM
- Lead equipment failure investigations to identify root causes and corrective actions
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Instrument engineering degree.
- 5 years experience in a major accident hazard industry.
- Experience in the use of CMMS
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Key interface relationship management
- Ability to plan for longer term objectives
- Flexible approach
- Good communication skills at all levels of the organisation
- English proficiency
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.