MSELECT is looking to hire an Instrument Technician for an oil and gas services client in Kurdistan. Candidates must have at least 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar role. English fluency is a must.
- Termination and dressing of Instrument JB with ferrules with the help of termination details
- Involved startup, shutdown and troubleshooting of steam & gas turbines
- Calibration & maintenance of flow, level, pressure, temperature transmitters (with using Rosemount hart protocol and Honeywell smart)
- Calibration & maintenance of level, pressure, DP, and temperature, flow switches
- Programming & maintenance of ABB & UT-320 controllers and recorders
- Calibration & maintenance of level troll, & level switches
- Calibration & maintenance, service of frame vibration switches
- Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of compressors
- Servicing of suction & discharge shutoff valves
- Involved in Installation & commissioning activities of Gas turbine & steam turbine, Gas booster compressor, HRSG boilers
- Glanding and termination of all types of instrument, Junction boxes, marshaling panel, PLC Panel etc.
- Installation of instrument stanchion of offline instrument, fabrication of instrument JB frame, Installation of perforated cable tray, Ladder tray, and Unistrut channel support.
- Preferably a diploma or industrial training institute qualified from reputed polytechnic collage
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Must have knowledge of performing all kinds of construction activities as well as in pre-commissioning activities
- English must be advanced
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.