MSELECT is looking to hire an Instrumentation Engineer for one of the leading providers of solutions to the oil and gas and construction industries to be based in a field near Zakho, Iraq.
- Manage and lead day to day activities of the site team to ensure on-time and on-budget completion of the work packs.
- Measure and report daily site progress back to home office.
- Comply with company and client requirements for quality, health and safety standard.
- Provide technical inputs to modifications or changes in work packs – if any
- Local candidates are accepted
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is required.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.