MSELECT is looking for a International Business Manager in Baghdad to work for a international manufacture of Medicine, 10 years of experience is needed in business management with medical field, fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
- Achieve assigned value budget every month for all assigned divisions
- Built brands through focus on prescription generation and doctor engagement activities in all town classes across Iraq.
- Exhibit best values in action by setting own example and ensure same through all team members.
- Regularly undertake field work in all HQ to create, Nurture and retain relation with KOL & KBL to increase Rx support for Key brands.
- Recruit & retain and built performance oriented team
- Ensure all system and processes are followed consistently by all field staff in Iraq
- Proper allocation of resources to get maximum output and control expenses.
- Training and development of all field staff based on their developmental need.
- Networking with all stakeholders for smooth business operation throughout Iraq.
- Identify new business idea and opportunities and communicate same to Head Office for evaluation
- Coordinate to ensure uninterrupted availability of products at all branches throughout Iraq.
- No collection and registration work responsibility both at KMCA or MOH Baghdad.
- Graduate in Pharmacy or Medicine preferably with management qualification
- Nationality: Iraq national
- Age: 35-40
- Experience: 15 years’ experience of Pharma selling in Iraq. Minimum two years’ experience as BM/NSM handling team of 30 or more people with sales responsibility for whole Iraq.
- Candidate having flair for travelling and belief in brand building through Rx route will be preferred.
- Desirable therapy knowledge: Anti-infective, Cardio & Diabetes
- Candidate will be based at Baghdad
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.