We are seeking ambitious and driven students to join the internship program with CHEVRON; our international oil & gas production clients.The title of this project is: Contractor Health Environment and Safety Management (CHESM). This is a 3 month internship program.
- On job training to familiarize with CHESM qualifications as they relate to D&C Contracts
- Draft and distribution of vendor invitation letters.
- Evaluate the response letters and populate score cards during tender evaluation
- Accompany SME for onsite CHESM Audit of vendor operations and records to assist for contracting.
We would expect the following deliverables from their work:
- Presentation towards the end of internship about onsite CHESM processes, best practices and results
- Detailed documentation of the project work
Experience and knowledge Project provides to Intern:
We would expect the selected intern to develop the following skills:
- On job training QAQC contracting
- Exposure to the Chevron Way and culture.