MSELECT is looking to hire a Recruitment Trainee to be based in the Erbil Head Office. We are seeking a bright and energetic candidate with the necessary attitude who can work with minimum supervision.
Typical work activities
The role is demanding and diverse, it involves:
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines.
- Managing social media channels.
- Advertising vacancies.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
You will be provided with full training from our training division, MSELECT Academy. The role is based in our head office in Erbil.
You must have a high level of spoken and written English, Arabic/Kurdish is an advantage.
We base our selection criteria on attitude, work ethics, attention to detail, personality and a willingness to help the team.