MSELECT is looking hire an Inventory Control Accountant for a telecom company in Baghdad, Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required.
The Inventory control is responsible of Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, ensuring quantities that appear in the system are accurate for planning of purchase, physical stock and weighted average cost for each item.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Controlling the stock inputs & outputs from warehouses.
- Tracking & updating stocks both on sheets & ERP system.
- Avoiding stock shortage.
- Maintain high level of control.
- Verifying periodically the matching between physical quantities in stocks with those indicated in the system.
- Undertake the necessary corrective measures in case of discrepancies.
- Submit daily and monthly stock reports to top management.
- Stock reconciliations for showrooms and stores (clearing accounts)
- Shipment entry.
- Post all inventory control entries.
- Prepare receipts and invoices entries.
- Prepare Any transactions related to in warranty sales and in warranty COGS.
- Submit monthly reports related to out of warranty sales, return, COGS and GP.
- Create new item cards and apply new prices for new items and modify it over ERP.
- Transfers between showrooms and SVC centers.
- Prepare all transactions related to stock adjustments.
- Conduct stocktaking (match between physical stock with the systematic balance, POS, ready in location and damage & defected Items).
- Reconcile PR transactions (compensations, invoices, credit notes received from samsung; 1 Hour repair and incentives).
- Prepare entries related to monthly closing process (purchases warranty and returns).
- Perform any assignments requested by the direct supervisor.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
· 3-5 years of related experience.