MSELECT is looking to hire an Executive Assistant for one of its international market research clients to be based in Erbil.
As Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible to supporting the Assistant Director (primarily) and Managing Director (as required) with finance, HR and general admin duties.
- Managing monthly accounting, reporting into MENA COO.
- Managing financial correspondence, including purchase invoices.
- Processing payroll.
- Responsibility for petty cash, distribution and recording of cash advances, paying invoices for local suppliers.
- Arrange payment of local tax and social security.
- Support company with management of/supply of all financial records as necessary.
General Office & Team/Executive Support
- Developing and maintaining office records of all key documents (Company registration, legal contracts).
- Keeping inventories up to date.
- Arranging repairs and maintenance of the office, company accommodation and vehicles with Office Manager.
- Ensuring housekeepers are kept abreast of needs of the whole team.
- Ensure freelance staff is catered for.
- Serve as a central contact and support for all staff for general office and team needs – engaging senior staff for support when needed.
- To undertake other office administrative duties as required.
- To undertake other personal administrative duties as required for the Global Head and MD.
- Drafting offer letters/contracts.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Maintaining staff HR files with key documents.
- Maintaining holiday and sick leave record.
- Maintaining staff schedule.
- Maintaining staff contact details.
- Ensuring new starters are provided all relevant equipment and paperwork (such as laptop, NDAs, policy documents, etc.) – working in conjunction with London IT.
- Ensuring leavers go through leaving checklist, returning all equipment and providing relevant forms/paperwork.
- Market research experience (quantitative or qualitative) on agency or client side
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to comfortably multitask
- Self-driven, meeting deadlines without reminder
- Approachable and personable
- University degree is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience is preferred.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.