MSELECT is looking to hire a IT Administrator for an international business consultancy firm in Erbil. Must have minimum 4 years of relevant experience and fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must
We are looking for person that can fill the position of IT Administrator, in Erbil Office that has very good skills in computer software’s and good communication. Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, can work under pressured environments and has no problem handling Office tasks and following the Management’s requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a help desk, be available when employees need help
- Track and distribute IT inventory, keeping an updated spreadsheet
- Save employee account information accordingly
- Create new accounts for new employees, as per company policy
- Be able to use different software
- Configuration of IT equipment in office and also remotely
- Have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications
- Ensure no violations are made to IT company policy, report violations accordingly
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organization
- Be innovative and send general emails about different features that could be very valuable
- Be attentive, if anything happens contact management
- Follow-up with employees about updates and how and when to install them
- Be able to update current websites
- He will be direct contact with Employees and Management to cover the Work requirements.
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point and PDF.
- Skills and good experience with Mac computer.
- Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
- Expert in maintaining Computer and software problems.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly.
- Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others
- Time oriented
- Team spirit
- Professionalism in the work place.
- Stability with carrying his tasks.
- Well trusted.
- Working hours are from 8 AM till 5 PM. Sunday to Thursday, with ability to work sometimes on Saturdays according the work needs.
- English, Read, Writing, Understanding and Speaking
- Kurdish, Advanced
- Arabic is advanced