MSELECT is looking for IT Help desk specialist in Fallujah to provide a high level of technical support across the National Paints and continually innovate in order to ensure that IT department is offering the best level of service in terms of services and equipment.
The IT Support Executive shall be responsible for supporting and maintaining the National Paints’ IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support including the supporting and maintaining the Microsoft server and desktop operating systems, general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software, resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently and other course of action.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Receive, manage and record IT help desk requests receiving by telephone or email or via management information system.
- Coordinate with user for resolving helpdesk requests such as adding users, active directory updating, e-mail account creation, General IT trouble shooting.
- Maintain log of equipment, users and operational activities and forward it to Assistant Manager I.T Infrastructure for review on timely basis.
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime.
- Perform troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Prepare report of fault occur.
- Build and test new managed hardware devices.
- Escalating IT issues to the IT manager where necessary.
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the Assistant Manager I.T Infrastructure.
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops.
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops.
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date.
- Ensure that antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops.
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops.
- Coordinate with Purchase department for purchasing of IT hardware/software.
- Maintained the list of all PCs and Laptops including licensing details and their expiry period.
- Assist Manager IT Infrastructure for solving complex hardware and software issue.
- Take feedback from end user for the I.T help desk support and forward the same to Assistant Manager I.T Infrastructure.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Undertake additional duties/projects as required by the Assistant Manager I.T Infrastructure.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any certificate in Information Technology.
- At least three (3) years’ of experience as IT Support Executive in IT department of manufacturing organization.
- Knowledge of information system in manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of I.T equipment uses
- Reporting Skills.
- Communication skills.