Mselect is looking for an IT Officer / Control Room Assistant for one of it's clients in the Oil & Gas sector to be based near Erbil. The main responsibility is to monitor operational SCADA systems and CCTV systems and all duties related to IT, and to assist the manager to ensure reliable control continuous operation. Kurdish and English Proficiency along with a minimum of 3 years of experience is required.
- Work alongside the manager, responsible for monitoring all surveillance systems, operational processes (SOPs), HSSE processes and other required routine inspections (security/tank safety/loading-unloading area safety)
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the control room and on site
- Record data from physical security checks
- Implement and issue Work orders for PPMs &/or RM through the CMMS system.
- Update Maintenance Management System, inputting data and issuing work orders for PPMs as scheduled or RMs through a CMMS system.
- Follow-up on the status of all issued work orders
- Issue truck nomination logs to the gate security
- Monitor loading/unloading process and reconcile data at the end of each shift
- Generate External /Internal reports daily, weekly & as per clients’ contracts using BP standard reports & forms
- Proper hand-over to the following shift leader
- Report malfunctions/warnings to manager observed from CCTV/Radar System/Fire alarm systems
Monitor the radar system and report any anomaly to the manager
- Keep an up-to-date inventory, perform regular stock level checks.
- Issue stock orders to procurement department and follow up on reception deadline
- Hand-over / receive/store items as per issued orders
- Network administration (including network & server back- ups backup, security management, user account management, firewall management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, Server maintenance and administration).
- Desktop Support: laptop and desktop hardware, software and applications, group user policy and rights management (office systems and applications support).
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- Manage Domains, servers, new patches and updates
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in required
- Ability to work on rotating shifts
- Kurdish & English speaking / writing ability
- Practical experience with document control