MSELECT is looking to hire a Site Construction Manager for one of it's local Oil & Gas clients in Duhok. The ideal candidate must have 3 to 5 years of experience in Construction supervision for Oil & Gas projects along with fluency in English language.
- Site Construction Manager (Mechanical/Piping) will report technically to the Client (owner of project) and will be responsible for all technical and logistic issues related to Skimmed Water Storage Tank Construction.
- Co-ordination between Client, Sub-Contractors and Local Authorities etc.
- Co-ordination with other construction/engineering discipline’s specialists and Company’s home office as required.
- Supervision of sub-contractors works including fabrication, installation, testing, painting, commissioning of Oil Storage Tank and associated piping and accessories etc.
- Supervision of Sub-Contractor’s other discipline works including NDE Testing, tank Hydrotesting (Leak Testing), painting and completion etc. with support of respective discipline engineers from home office as required.
- Coordinating with Company’s Project Manager and Sub-Contractor’s Design Engineers to sort out engineering issues arising during construction.
- Attend Daily, Weekly and Monthly Progress Meeting, internally and with the client.
- Progress monitoring, issuing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and get approvals from the client.
- Checking and certification of Project’s invoices with respect to the actual progress at site.
- Maintain latest copies of all drawings and documents at the site office.
- Ensure that works is carried out as per the latest & approved drawings and applicable engineering Codes, Standards, Procedures and requirement of Client etc.
- Ensure that proper Quality Control is maintained for all the works being carried out at site and all activities are documented.
- Checking and approve the Tank Construction “As Built” package and ensure are correct.
- Material inspections, review and approval of Material Certificates etc.
- Ensure that approved materials only are used in the construction works.
- Preparation of Punch lists for mechanical completion of Tank Construction and ensure the punch list are cleared.
- Process and resolve concession & deviation requests, non-conformities etc. from the clients.
- Review, comment and approve the construction related deliverables submitted by Sub-Contractors, including procedures, method statements, ITPs etc.
- Witness all destructive & non-destructive tests, examinations etc. conducted by the NDE Sub-Contractor.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Construction supervision/management for Oil & Gas.projects, including construction of Oil Storage Tanks and Facilities.
- Should be conversant with ASME Section ll, IX, B31.3 and API 650 codes.
- Good communication and supervision skills.
- Working experience with Engineering Consultants (Oil & Gas) is a plus.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Project.