MSELECT is looking to hire a Junior Accountant (Accounts Payable) for an international oil and gas operator in Erbil. Candidate must have minimum 1-4 years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry and fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
- Principal Accountant, AP
- Finance, Supply Chain departments and External Suppliers.
Company is looking for a junior accountant to strengthen our Finance team. Employee will be part of the Accounts Payable (AP) team with other 5 employees and an accounting supervisor.
- Reconcile invoices with purchase orders and delivery note, including booking entries against appropriate projects and cost codes in the accounting system in a timely and precise manner
- Prepare monthly reports as well as month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Follow up invoicing with domestic and international suppliers. Communicate effectively internally and with suppliers and reconcile the vendors’ SOA.
- Actively follow up pending issues and perform any other duties and tasks as required.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- BSc. degree in Accounting / Economics / Business
- Strong computer skills in Excel and general computer literacy and typing skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Key Attributes
- 1-4 years relevant experience. Oil and Gas or International experience is a plus.
- Proven results through previous experience and a “can do” and positive attitude.
- Excellent academic results are a plus.
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and execute in a fast and precise manner.
- Self-starter with initiative and resilience.
- Good team worker who can work both alone and with colleagues.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process