MSELECT is looking to hire a Junior Accountant for an international law firm in Erbil. The ideal candidate must have 2 years of experience in accounting with fluency in English and Arabic.
- Preparing, analyzing and ensuring accuracy of accounting records, statements, and reports.
- Analyzing operations, revenues, costs, trends and other information to company revenues and expenses.
- Providing financial reporting to management.
- Assigning Journals to the proper accounts.
- Developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets.
- Preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account Journal.
- Summarizing current financial status.
- Maintaining accounting controls.
- Preparing payments & receipt vouchers.
- Working with vendor & customers balances.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an accountant or in a related field.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Arabic and English language proficiency.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work processes.
- Ability work meet deadlines and adoption to pressure of work.