One of the international companies in the automotive sector is looking for a Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years of experience to manage the relationship and ownership of a group of customers (portfolio of one or more of the following: Fleets, Wholesale, OEMs, Government), at geographical level to meet sales objectives, to be based in Sulaimaniya. Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic are required.
- In collaboration with Sales Management and Marketing, transform the commercial business objectives into customer’s action plans and individual action plans and ensure successful deployment of these plans.
- Target and qualify Customers/Prospects (wholesalers, resellers, tire fitters, fleets, administrations, etc.), and optimize sales efforts in line with customers ambitions and company targets.
- Achieve performance in Managing and executing sales of Bridgestone tires, other related products and services with Customers in line with the commercial policy.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and improve sales efficiency by applying the company’s sales methods and tools: Action plan, CRM, Commercial policies, Customer training…etc.
- Understand and identify the needs of customers and uncover opportunities.
- Plan and organize efficiently the day to day activities: market tour, appointments, meetings, trainings, promotion activities, customer events, action plans, projects review, quotations follow-up, prescription, pricing, order intakes, contract forming, collaborative sales forecast, daily visit reports, weekly competition reports, etc.
- Collaborate with Customer Care to secure order processing is completed and Customer is provided the adequate commercial and technical support.
- Effective collaboration with Marketing and the rest of the organization by providing them with, Customers, Competition, Copies/counterfeit and other market information, for the improvement of the marketing offer, the services offer, the commercial policy, the logistic offer, the quality of products and equipments, etc.
- University degree in Mechanical engineering or Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Previous experience in automotive and/or or tire prescription, design, contracting, and/or maintenance is valuable.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Full knowledge of the sales process and good sales abilities.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Computer proficiency (use of emails/ autonomy in computer configuration, use of Excel for offers & price lists analysis /use is a Must).
- Commitment to Company values.
- Fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.