One of our international automotive clients in Erbil is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager with 5 years of experience to manage all the sales activities. Fluency in Kurdish and English is required.
- Communicates and implements the approved sales strategy and maintains regular contact with sales team via individual and management meetings for supporting and guiding them operationally and strategically ensuring all efforts are aligned with the overall Company’s and Principal’s goals and objectives.
- Target achievements
- Sets, monitors, tracks and reviews actual performance of each Salesperson and showroom vs. target using various daily, monthly, and quarterly performance reports ensuring sales and financial targets are fully met and exceeded and takes action where necessary to address underperformance.
- Stock Management
- Monitors vehicle stock and addresses stock issues where necessary.
- Oversees Vehicles Ordering Process, initiates marketing activities, and ensures marketing activities support the underwritten campaigns for timely selling of stock.
- Business Relationship Management
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Principal, Key Customers through regular visits and meetings to facilitate business progress and growth.
- Marketing Activities
- Creates annual marketing plans in coordination with General Manager and manages the execution of marketing and promotional activities throughout the year taking into account inventory and market situation and competitors activities.
- Reports to General Manager and Daimler on marketing activities and follows up on pending claims.
- Communication and Reports
- Communicates with other managers at BCM and prepares sales and marketing reports and forecasts internally and for Daimler.
- People Management
- Manages sales team and performance by carrying out regular performance reviews, and sales training.
- Coaches and councils sales team for performance improvement.
- Ensures the highest levels of motivation and support to the sales team at all times.
- Personal Development
- Acquires the necessary automotive sales, negotiation, and marketing skills through personal interest and professional training.
- Learns the use of Dealer Management System (DMS) and uses it to manage the team performance through relevant sales, stock and CRM reports.
- Learns the relevant protocols for dealing with Daimler and BCM Managers as well as outside companies and entities.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Previous experience in automotive industry is a must.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Full knowledge of the sales process and good sales abilities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Commitment to company’s values.
- Fluent in Kurdish and English.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.