MSELECT is looking to hire a Guard Commander with minimum of 10 years of experience for one of the international protective services clients to be based in Erbil.
- Be a local national or local resident in Kurdistan or Iraq.
- Speak the local language.
- Possess English speaking/reading skill level S4/R4.
- Supervising the guard force.
- Preparing guard orders, deployment of guards and weekly scheduling.
- Conducting regular inspections of guards and guard posts.
- Investigating irregularities, maintain inventory reports.
- Preparing reports and making recommendations regarding discipline and termination actions.
- Overseeing the refresher training program to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- Overseeing guard program logistics including, e.g., explosive detection and x-ray equipment.
- Acting as a point of contact with the COR and GTM on operational guard force matters.
- Ensure all guards are properly uniformed, equipped and staffed per the exhibit Plan, coordinate and lead LGF during integrated training and emergency response drills.
- Hold a current host-country driver’s license.
- Complete the contract required supervisor course if applicable.
- Complete and maintain firearms training and certification in accordance with local labor law and the requirements of this contract.
- 10 years of relevant experience as Guard Commander.
- Poly Technical School, National Diploma, or Secondary school.
- Have experience in the military, police or guard force.
- Have experience in leadership roles is required.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.