Mselect is looking to hire a Junior CSR Advisor for an international oil and gas operator client in Erbil. Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in a comparable role. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to CSR Manager and CSR Adviser with tasks as required.
- Assist in coordination with stakeholders, building and maintaining good relations with the community.
- Assist in organizing compensation process and coordination with stakeholders and committee members.
- Assist CSR adviser in maintaining good relations with MNR.
- Participate in coordination with all other ministries as well as the governorates of Erbil and Duhok.
- Participate and assist in process permits, land acquisition and compensation at all branches of the government.
- Update reports, action trackers, databases on daily basis and provide reports as required.
- Provide technical support to CSR civil projects including and not limited to, prepare plans, projects scopes, bill of quantities and supervision of implementation.
Key Working Relations
- Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR)
- Erbil/Duhok Governorates
- All other ministries
- Local District/Sub-district Government Departments
- Local Community Leaders/Village Chiefs
- Community member’s / Land owners / NGOs
- All of the client’s departments
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (Kurdish/Arabic/English).
- Ability to diffuse problems.
- Professional appearance.
- Mature, capable, oriented person with the ability to carry out several tasks at the same time
- Ability to deliver deadlines on time and work the extra hours when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment and respects diversity.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
- Organizational Skills
- Listening and Communication Skills
- Will be expected to follow instructions from your supervisor, and your ability to understand those instructions.
- Relay messages or instructions to others from your supervisor.
- Good listening and communication skills ensure that the information is relayed correctly.
- Computer essentials such as writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, creating spreadsheets, printing documents.
Qualification & Required Experience
- Experience working with International Oil Companies in Kurdistan.
- Bachelor degree of Civil or Architectural Engineering.
- Experience working with the community.
- Experience working with international corporations.
- Good English speaking and writing skills is a must.
- Good Reputation with Regional and Local Authorities.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Sorani Kurdish.
- Knowledge of Arabic (Iraqi dialect and modern standard) is a plus.
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, word, excel and power point is a must.
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.