MSELECT is looking to hire a QA/QC Engineer for one of it's international Oil & Gas service providers in the Kurdistan region. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Oil & Gas QMS with fluency in English and Kurdish languages.
- Approval of QMS documentation and subsequent revisions.
- Review the customer complaints and feedback, internal quality audits, product NCRs and follow up for close out.
- Responsible to provide technical support, resource planning and other management functions of Quality.
- Identify quality problems and analyse the non conformities and conduct in depth studies, initiate corrective and preventive measures and verify correctives/Preventive actions/Actions implementation.
- Coordinate with clients to have sufficient access to verify the conformance of the product to the contract requirements.
- Organize and participate in QMS/ASME/API System audits and follow up the timely close out of the audit NCNs.
- Liaise with the executive management for necessary revisions to the QMS/ASME/API documentation.
- Conduct Management review meetings as per QMS requirement.
- Assist in implementation of API/ASME quality programs and to enter into third party contracts for company certification.
- Maintain competency of departmental personnel by providing necessary training
- Initiate timely corrective action and preventive actions on NCR/CAPARs/customer complaints.
- Review and analyze KPI of the department once in 12 months and initiate corrective actions.
- Prepare and update CQP.
- BS.c. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- ISO 9001 or ISO/TR 29001 lead auditor expertise.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience, 2 years in PMC of EPC projects.
- Experienced in ISO/TR 29001 / ISO 9001.
- Should be skilled with API 650, ASME Section II, V, IX, and B31.3 codes.
- Fluency in English language is a requirement.