Our client is one of the largest dairy companies working in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,200 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees with 10bn Euros turnover. They are currently looking for an Key Account Manager to be based in their office in Erbil-Kurdistan
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for executing strategic selling plans and tactics designed to maximize revenue growth and profitability of key account targets in assigned geographic area for the company products.
- Lead sales efforts with profile accounts from initial contact through strategy, proposal, presentation and successful conclusion.
- Work collaboratively with local, regional and national RS team members to share information and propose appropriate customer solutions.
- Lead the internal process for proposal and solution approval (i.e. pricing, services, contracts) utilizing field and corporate resources as needed.
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: Account Sales strategy, Competition strategy, Territory Development strategy.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Business Development team within the Business & Industry group of Aramark to identify prospects, share opportunities and develop joint solutions where applicable.
- Utilize local/regional resources and other Aramark lines of business partners to penetrate target markets, develop market leadership by identifying customer needs, and work with appropriate resources to develop a services solution for those needs.
- Assist in developing customer-specific solutions and suggest techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process.
- Provide appropriate market and competitive information for corporate analysis.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in dynamic outside sales environments. Successful and verifiable track record of direct selling experience with middle-market/large accounts (financial, insurance, legal, high-tech, etc) and experience with longer sales cycles is a must.
- Excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Proficiency in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Must have professional presentation skills.