Mselect is looking for Laboratory Technicians for a major international construction company in Kurdistan. The chosen candidates will be based near Duhok. Below is a list of duties and responsibilities.
List of Key Responsibilities:
- Tests over grout samples.
- Test and analyze soil and rock samples to determine their content and characteristics, using laboratory apparatus or testing equipment
- Collect or prepare solid samples for analysis
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis
- Assemble, operate, or maintain field or laboratory testing, measuring or mechanical equipment
- Coordinate with geotechnical project engineers
- Prepare written laboratory test results in accordance with ASTM, AASHTO, or other specified laboratory testing procedures.
List of General Responsibilities:
- With a science background and the desire to support analysis, investigation, research and development, you could work as a scientific laboratory technician
- As a scientific laboratory technician, you'll be involved in a variety of laboratory-based investigations within biological, chemical, physical and life science areas.
- You may carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing of results as part of a scientific team. Your job is to provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
- As a scientific laboratory technician, you'll carry out work that assists in the advancement and development of science. The work plays an important role in the foundation stages of research and development (R&D) and in scientific analysis and investigation.