MSELECT is looking to hire a Lead Process Engineer for an international oil operator in Erbil. Minimum 5-7 years in the same role, fluency in English is a must.
- Support of operational activities in oil treatment process.
- Process Engineers are responsible for the design, construction, maintenance and improvement of large equipment and facilities which are used for processing and producing oil and gas - either onshore or offshore.
- Supervising of technological processes in oil treatment, equipment selection, construction work and commissioning the equipment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related process management experience
- High professional education degree is required
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills
- Fluent English
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.