MSELECT is looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer for one of its international agriculture clients to be based in Karbala, Iraq.
- Reporting to the General Manager within the company level; acquiring tasks in connection to the CFO within the group level.
- Leading in financial and accounting process of company while; planning, coordinating and controlling the business plans, budgeting, investment, development, cost control and expectation analysis.
- Coordinating the creation of financial statements and the company’s annual report.
- Organizing periodic meetings with finance managers of group companies and ensuring consolidation of reports that is expected from top management.
- Contributing to the agenda of the board by preparing required presentations.
- Controlling and monitoring of payments made from the company account.
- Monitoring and planning activities carried out by the Treasury Department.
- Coordinating the creation of internal procedures and workflows to monitor the company’s ability to follow legal procedures and regulations.
- Coordinating tax and financial audits.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant; Master degree is preferred.
- Experience in Financial Affairs Departments of a production company and Trading Company
- Experience in Accounting, Finance, Budget , Tax and Foreign Trade areas
- Very good knowledge and experience of IFRS standards and Tax Legislation (GAAP)
- CPA or SMMM degree is required.
- Experience in financial modelling, and expert in preparing and understanding financial statements
- Experience in financial risk analysis and reporting process
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience is required.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.