MSELECT is looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator for an International Oil Operator in Erbil. Minimum 2-4 years of related logistics experience in the oil and gas industry, fluency in Kurdish and English is a must.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2-4 years of related logistics experience
- High professional education degree is required
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills
- Understanding of general logistics processes / local logistics rules and regulations
- Fluent English
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.