MSELECT is looking to hire a Logistics Manager for an automotive client in Erbil. Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience and fluent in English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Sales General Manager
Department / Section
- Sales / Logistics
Direct Reporting Jobs
- General logistics operations
- Work Status, activity report and working attitude of team members in Logistics Section
Responsibilities of the Job
- Logistics operations throughout Iraq (both KRG and C&S)
- Management, supervision and guidance of entire Logistics Section (Erbil, Baghdad & Basra)
- Retain the corporate culture throughout our company
- Enhance and lead the elimination of compliance violations
- Devise and implement new business
Total professional years of experience
- 10 years or more
- Turkish (if possible)
- University graduate or above
Skills (Technical & Soft)
- Connections between customs office in both C&S and Kurdistan Region, quality control section in both governments, logistic companies, inspection companies etc.
- Working experience in global company and a knowledge of global standard/practice.
- Working experience as manager or higher position
- Excellent Microsoft Skill (Especially for Excel)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process