MSELECT is hiring a Logistics Officer with minimum of 4 years of experience for one of its international agriculture clients in Basra.
- Receive shipments and ensure both quality and quantity.
- Trace, track and expedite purchase processes.
- Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Interact with third party logistics service providers.
- Audit freight cost and documentation.
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories.
- Maintain communication with warehouse staff to ensure proper working order.
- Review bills, invoices and purchase orders.
- Ensure all payments are processed in time.
- Assist customers with inquiries.
- Create packing lists and update shipment information in database.
- Organize files both manually and electronically.
- Monitor and facilitate repair orders.
- Coordinate deliveries for repaired or returned items.
- Ensure that the warehouse has sufficient space for incoming deliveries.
- Ensure that all items are properly numbered and tagged.
- Dispose of unserviceable or damaged items.
- Conduct safety procedures for outbound shipment vehicle.
- Reconcile hand receipts.
- Manage warehouse security related work such as preparing badges, passes and identification cards.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
- University degree is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in logistics.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment.
- No restriction to travel in the south region of Iraq.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.