MSELECT is currently opening the chance for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to join an Oil & Gas Service company whom will be servicing for Erbil International Airport.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the maintenance activities of fixed and mobile equipment at Erbil International Airport and act as the company's maintenance point of contact. To ensure that the JV’s maintenance activities at Erbil International Airport are conducted safely and efficiently and in accordance with the company's Regulations and Standards for Operations and HSE.
- The MS is also accountable for Planning and scheduling inspection, testing and maintenance activities so that all equipment is maintained on schedule and to minimise equipment failure and downtime.
- Accountable for the maintenance, testing, calibration and repair of all equipment in accordance with the company's Regulations, company procedures and statutory requirements.
- Accountable for developing and implementation of:
- An effective and up to date Planned Preventative Maintenance System that is specific to the equipment being maintained
- Technical diploma or other technical discipline with appropriate experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a similar role in the Aviation industry.
- Excellent communication, Supervisory skills.
- Basic Accounting
- Fluent spoken English and good written English. Written & spoken Arabic would be an advantage.
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- HSSE Mindedness
- TMSk Observation
- Management of Maintenance Site Specific Task Breakdowns
- Operations Integrity Process
- Management of Change
- Team Work