Responsible for all maintenance and up keeping in the designated contract areas.
- Applies and follows the contractual obligations, company’s policies and procedures
- Follow, imply and maintain all ISO standards and requirements
- Constant attention paid to Safe Work Practices, immediately addressing to Reporting manager for any unsafe act witnessed
- Conducts daily briefing and tool box topics
- Conduct frequent inspection in the designated areas to check for adherence to problems and maintenance issues
- Organizes duty rosters and ensures to followed
- Constantly available to offer suggestions on all maintenance related issues
- Monitors the availability of the assets to ensure the safety of the concern and the employees ? Follow up the day to-day instruction given by Reporting manager
- Maintains all the records related to the maintenance department
- Does all the documentations for the maintenance department
- Assure appropriate and required levels of approval are obtained for all action
- Supervise maintenance staff to ensure the smooth operation- giving helping hand when it’s needed
- Constantly available to his Staff to assist in any issues that may occur
- Responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of maintenance procedures, methods and programs
- Report to the Manager for necessary spare parts requisitions
- Performs other duties as directed
- Holds a Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from recognize Institution.
- With 3 to 5 years work experiences
- Must be able to advise Quality Manager of conditions requiring corrective actions.
- Must implement and maintain regulatory compliance and be able to record and submit any documentation required as per standards, policies and procedures.
- The incumbent will exercise considerable judgment in planning, maintaining records and training activities within the ISO system.