- Full accountability on the overall KPI (revenues, ARPU, Gross additions and Net additions)
- Put in place the marketing strategy for the company where the target will be achieve company objectives of revenues and number of subscribers.
- Build the marketing department and team with the needed talents and experts.
- Put in place the work process of the marketing launches and SLA between marketing and other departments.
- Lead the marketing team and perform the needed coaching in light with the company strategy cascaded from top management.
- In charge of development of the value proposition with all levers from pricing, product development to communication positioning, sales of all products till CRM and customer experience management
- Quantification and constructing business cases and feasibility studies for all marketing related initiatives
- Interacts with various sales functions to ensure full understanding of marketing launches and controlling the proper execution of service /promotions
- Interacts more frequently with technical interfaces to ensure understanding of the marketing concepts and smooth launches
- Key Performance Indicators
- Number of Gross ads
- Incremental ARPU
- Incremental overall revenues
- Incremental % of VAS and roaming revenues.
- Achievement of the planned number of launches to
- Setting up the Marketing department according to corporate procedures
- Marketing plan preparation
- Consistent competitiveness of marketing offers
- Fast reactivity of the dynamicity of the market
- Experience working with diverse team
- Experience working with unstructured data
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Conceptual Ability: Deals effectively with not just concrete, tangible issues but with abstract, conceptual matters.
- Creativity: Generates new approaches to problems or innovations to established best practices. Shows imagination.
- Resourcefulness/ Initiative: Passionately finds ways over, around , or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results- oriented "doer."
- Communications – Oral: Communicates well one on one, in small groups and public speaking. Fluent, quick on feet, command of language. Keep people informed.
- Communications - Written: Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar & word usage.
- Training / Development / Coaching: Actively & successfully trains people. Coaches & develops for promotion into position where they succeed. People builder.
- Vision: Provides clear, credible vision and strategy.
Team Player: Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we-they. Approachable. Leads peers to do what is best for company.
Work experience requirements (including required years of relevant experience):
- 10 years of experience in marketing telecom services with reputable mobile operators in the region.
Certified Project management (PMP) is highly recommended
Bachelor degree or higher in (Electrical, Telecom) Engineering, Marketing, Business management or relevant field