MSELECT is looking for a Marketing Manager for a large telecom services company based in Sulaimaniya. Must hold a B.Sc. or a M.Sc. in Business Administration and speak Kurdish or Arabic as well as English.
- Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities of the company.
- Taking steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Organizing and managing all marketing activities within the company's marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Planning and implementing marketing and promotional campaigns, and measuring the results. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creating and publicizing all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Overseeing the company's brand management and corporate identity.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objective.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Expanding product solutions and offerings.
- Analyzing market trends and recommending changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Ensuring company’s brand messages are consistent.
- Collaborating with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Developing and leading a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Qualifications and Skills:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Business Administration.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with a company in a related company sector.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- If required, a willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Language knowledge: Kurdish or Arabic, and English.